Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It was contagious!

Today I bumped into a couple whose happiness was so contagious that I smiled all the way to the office. I was actually worried that ppl would think I'm a lunatic lol. They were both visually impaired, the wife guiding her husband at the back while holding their maybe 3 year old daughter who was also a jovial kid!
We often complain about our misfortune and neglect the blessings that we have whilst others are enjoying what they have to the fullest.
From these pakcik and makcik, I have learned that happiness does not come from a pretty or handsome face, the latest car in town, or that new jewellery you bought. It comes from the heart being content with Allah (swt). This couple had really proved it!
We or I in particular might see through our naked eyes that this couple is visually impaired but maybe Allah (swt) sees them as one of the most beautiful creation of His. Maybe much much more beautiful than us, the so called perfect and flawless human being. Because our hearts are not the same & Allah knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment