Monday, September 30, 2013

Just Do Good. Just Do It.

In the name of Allah, The Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah and Allah only.

This ayah tells it all doesn't it? No, am not a profound hafiza or a sheikha but merely a student of knowledge as I would prefer to call myself. It is just that sometimes, when I do good things for people and I don't receive the kind of outcome that I expected from them, I'd be frustrated and I felt that there's no use for doing good. Astaghfirullah. See how I depended on the creation instead of THE Creator? No, I'm not looking for compliments or rewards, not even praise (gosh I hate being praised! weird I know). I'm just looking for some kind of validation from them and that I know my presence in their life is appreciated, just as much as I appreciate them in mine =)  

I can easily get hurt and when I did, I just cried. Because I don't have the ability to get mad at people I love and they wouldn't even know. When I cried, I talked to Allah The All Hearing. That feeling when you can't trust people enough to speak of your own weaknesses, that feeling of being all alone with your personal issues, that feeling when you realize only Allah knows your problem deeply more than you do. That to me is the most authentic feeling I had for my Creator. The sense of belonging to Allah and trusting Allah with all my heart to be patient and believe that Allah is handling my affairs far more better than I can handle my own self. 

After a while, I realize how important it is to correct our intention upon doing things or how we see things and that is to do every good deed with the intention to please Allah Glorious Is He. Often times we might not see the reward of doing good in this dunya, but Allah already tells us that the good deeds that we did shall not be of waste when we do it for Allah's sake. Just be patient, He will reward us. If the reward is not in this dunya, then the reward is saved for us in the akhirah Insha Allah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment